Check out our latest Sustainable Stradbroke advertisements featuring the residents of North Stradbroke Island.
- Melva Hobson - Stand up for The Redlands. (April2001)
- Premier, what's a Queensland mining lease now worth?
- Michael Choi – Will You Stand Up For The Redland's Economy? (March 2011)
- Anna, where you're sitting used to be a sand mine. (March 2011)
- Anna, Keep Your Promise (March 2011)
- Anna, don't shut Straddie down
- For a sustainable future, the Stradbroke community needs mining. Don’t shut it down.
- $130 million for Queensland’s economy
- Only 1% of sand mined for heavy minerals is actually removed from the Island
- Sustainable Stradbroke
- This used to be a sand mine
- Sustainable Stradbroke 30 second television ad (August 2010)
Please note on January 1 2011 Unimin Australia changed its name to Sibelco Australia.